Order Custom Wheels
- Race (2.0/1.8/2.0): the best "all-around" spoke.
- Laser (2.0/1.5/2.0) very thin, flexible, and lightweight. For light road/rando wheels I suggest Lasers on the front wheel and non-drive side of the rear wheel unless you wan to spring for the CX-Rays.
- CX-Ray (2.0/ 0.9x2.2 aero middle/ 2.0) essentially the same weight as the Laser's, but with an aero mid-section. CX-Rays can also handle more spoke tension than the Lasers. Suitable for the drive-side of rear cassette wheels. I do not use Lasers on the drive side of rear cassette wheels.
- Strong (2.3/2.0): you will not find these listed below. I do build with them from time to time, but you'll need to contact me to order wheels with them. The larger gauge head and mid-section of the spoke make these less flexible, which makes them unsuitable for some rims.
Prices below include matching brass nipples (silver with silver spokes, black with black). If you'd like something different please contact me.
- Phone 413.207.4950
- Email me your order and I'll send an invoice or--if you prefer--call you back at your convenience if you'd like to order with a credit card over the phone
Custom wheel orders are final. If you realize you've selected an incorrect component on your wheels, contact me as soon as possible. All post-order changes to wheels are done at my discretion. That being said, if I see something that looks odd or incompatible on your order I'll contact you. And of course you can always call or email me before you order.
If you're ordering a wheelset, make sure to put two wheel builds in your cart.